WHAT IS THE CLASS LOG?
The Class Log allows a librarian/media specialist the opportunity to track whole classes that come to use the library. For example, if an English 10 teacher brings 24 students to do reesearch on the computers, all of that information can be tracked by the teacher signing in the entire class as a whole. Each student does not need to individually sign-in.
- Multiple Computers: Sync the student log with multiple computers
- Private Viewing Access: Send a private URL link to teachers/administrators in your school so they can check whether or not a student signed in/signed out in at the library. This is a password protected link with a password that you create.
- Reasons:Have students select why they are using the the library/media center.
- Teachers:Have students select which teacher they came from.
- Custom Field:Create your own custom field that allows you to track specific information pertaining to your library.
- QR Code Login: Post a QR Code that students can scan and sign in on their mobile devices to help reduce the long lines at the kiosk.
- Limit Restriction: Limit the number of students that can sign in at one time.
The ability to load logs back in time and update, edit, add, and delete information allows the librarian/media specialist ultimate control over the logs.
Customized reporting allows the librarian/media specialist the ability to run reports for any time period (daily, weekly, monthly) with specific filters enabled (specific teacher, specific reason, particular period). Reports create graphical and tabular representations of the data.
+$50 per account / school year. This is additional pricing on top of the Student Log.